Architects Assist seeks to serve as platform for equity of access to architecture. Like healthcare and legal representation, sustainable and resilient architecture is not a luxury. It is a condition of our future survival and a human right.
If your country has a national, locally operated, pro bono assistance coordination and referral service similar to Architects Assist in Australia, please kindly submit a link for inclusion using the form below.
If it doesn’t, please feel free to utilise the AA model (including name), if you find it helpful. Consider including your peak national architecture organisations in your work. Consider the practical and emotional challenges your clients face. Consider possible professional liability issues. Don’t get overwhelmed, share the workload with friends. Don’t stop at obstacles. When you have reached a good engagement from your colleagues and community, please kindly submit your link here.
Every nation has its own, excellent, good willing professionals, however sometimes the link is missing between them and the people who need them the most, but can least afford them.
Disaster recovery pro bono assistance
Architects Assist is an initiative of 600 firms from the built environment industry to help and support those affected by bushfires and other natural disasters, aiming to help communities ‘build back better’.
Request assistanceIf you lost your home or vital community assets due to natural disaster or other adverse circumstances and have limited or no funds to rebuild
Provider directoryPlease note, that providers located closer to disaster zones may be unable to take on more work, whilst those further afield or in major cities are likely available and willing to travel to assist you.
By using this referral directory, you declare that you understand that this website is an informal referral service only, acting in good faith, akin to the “word of mouth”, making or implying no guarantees, and its provider will not and can not be responsible for any consequences arising from the use of this service. Hunting Design Frequent questions & answers - Can we join the tour?/Can we meet? No. Unfortunately due to the present virus restrictions and risks it is not possible. We must minimise any non-essential contact.
- Can you visit our community? Yes. If you’d like to organise for us to stop in your community and give talk, advice or provide referrals to architects, please get in touch using the form below.
- Can you share my research/information? Yes. If you have any useful information in electronic format, (such as sustainability/resilience references, handbooks or manuals in PDF), which we could freely distribute along the way and through our website, please let us know.
- Who is participating in the tour? Jiri Lev, Aleksandra Lev, with their baby.
- Can you promote our products/services? We will promote without obligation any sustainable, ethical products and services offered to the bushfire victims at significantly reduced rate or free of charge.
- Do you accept funding or donations? No. We don’t have nor request any funding or donations. Please be careful as the AA brand has been used by scammers in the past.FacebookInstagramLinkedIn
ติดแผงโซล่าเซลล์บนหลังคาบ้านราคา บริษัทติดตั้งโซล่าเซลล์ ผู้เชี่ยวชาญด้านโซล่าร์เซลล์ครบวงจรโดยวิศวกรและทีมงานมีประสบการณ์กว่า 10 ปี มี ติดตั้งที่ชาร์จรถไฟฟ้าที่บ้าน สินค้าโซล่าร์เซลล์จากโรงงานชั้นนำ ได้รับมาตรฐาน ISO 9001 และ ISO 14001 บริการติดโซล่าเซลล์ บ้าน และติดตั้งโซล่าเซลล์ โรงงาน เพื่อช่วยประหยัดค่าไฟฟ้าของลูกค้าซึ่งจะช่วยลดค่าไฟได้สูงถึง 60%
Give assistance This page is for architects and other built environment professionals licensed and located in Australia wishing to offer pro bono advice and services to those who lost their homes or community assets in a natural disaster or other adverse circumstances.
If you are a student or unlicensed graduate, please follow this link. If you are based overseas, please read here.
We encourage built outcomes that are - architecturally considered, - owner-builder friendly, - resilient in natural disasters, - built with sustainable materials, - compact and spatially efficient, - affordable and beautiful.
To sign up, you must be: - currently qualified/licensed to provide services in Australia, - physically located in Australia
An initiative of the Australian Institute of Architects, proudly supported by the Australian Institute of Landscape Architects and Planning Institute of Australia.